Webinar recap: Making Sense of the American Rescue Plan – COVID Funding for K-12
- Posted by Jim Houliston
- On May 12, 2021
- 0 Comments
Remote learning, re-opening, and acquiring the funds needed for it all is still a challenge for many schools. Looking for more funding during the pandemic? Learn how the American Rescue Plan, which is nearly 4x larger than the CARES Act from over a year ago, is helping fund schools in this time of need.
This webinar is presented by Brian Juarez, who has more than 20 years in education as a teacher, education technology specialist, and national presenter of professional development workshops, and Jim Houliston, our education evangelist, Youtuber/podcaster, and problem solver for school challenges.
Here are the helpful links shared in this webinar:
- A Time to Act COVID-19 Academic Slide in New Jersey
- The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools
- E-Rate – Schools & Libraries USF Program
- Perspectives on How Schools Should Spend Covid Relief Aid
- 4 new studies bolster the case: More money for schools helps low-income students
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION FACT SHEET American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
As a provider of web-based, K-12 HR and Business e-solutions, Helios has been helping streamline school and district processes for over a decade. Watch video previews on Helios YouTube and Vimeo channels.